We are looking for a full-time Product QA Technician that can help bring Nanoleaf’s next-generation products into reality while performing according to our high internal standards.
Our ideal candidate has a high attention to detail, the ability to test products according to design requirements with a keen eye for details and the ability to spot issues that others may miss. You will be reporting to a Senior QA Member, and working closely with a team of talented engineers, developers, and designers.
The Product QA Technician will be responsible for all aspects of testing Nanoleaf’s prototype and production hardware and software products:
- Software functional and integration testing
- Product usability testing
- Contributing to product UX through test case generation during design and development
- Reproduction of customer issues for products in production
- Interfacing with technical development team
- College graduate
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving ability
- Good communication skills
- Experience with mobile app testing
- Experience with a scripting language
- Experience working with linux systems an asset
What We Offer:
- Experience first hand what it’s like to be in a successful and fast growing start-up
- Feel the impact you make by improving Nanoleaf’s products and software
- Work in a team of pleasant young people who love to work hard and play hard together
- Stipends for working from home equipment during the pandemic
- Centrally located office in the heart of downtown Toronto that’s steps away from the St Lawrence Market
Nanoleaf creates smart home products that take ordinary experiences and make them extraordinary. We do this by inventing one of a kind products that can help to improve the way we experience our everyday lives, building a strong team of passionate and motivated individuals who want to make an impact in the world, and through always designing with the customers’ needs in mind.
Founded in 2012 by three engineers on a journey to make green technology desirable, the company now has offices in Shenzhen, Paris, and Toronto and selling in major retailers like Apple, Best Buy, and Home Depot. We are on a mission to build an amazing global brand and team, and make a positive impact on the lives of our customers and employees.
Learn more about us here:
Instagram | Twitter @nanoleaf
Youtube | Facebook: /thenanoleaf