Do you keep up with social trends and love connecting with people? Do you enjoy working with influencers and building relationships? Is social media a key staple in your life? Then we are looking for you!
We’re an emerging startup within the smart home space and we’re looking for a self-motivated PR coordinator to help elevate our brand awareness as we continue growing as a global company. You would be responsible for managing influencer relationships, help with planning our influencer communications strategy, and act as a representative of the Nanoleaf brand. You will be a vital part of executing social media partnerships.
Our ideal candidate has experience in media relations/public relations and working with influencers, is a self-motivated individual who is interested in continually learning and growing. You will be working closely with a team of passionate marketers to help build our brand presence.
Please include your resume and a cover letter to be considered.
- Build and maintain key influencer relationships across various social platforms.
- Manage incoming marketing inquiries and proactive outreach to build our network.
- Assist with overall planning of influencer communication strategies.
- Organize media and influencer databases.
- Coordinate shipping of product samples.
- Assist with other PR/marketing-related tasks as needed.
- Work with the marketing and design teams to plan and execute various campaigns, initiatives and partnerships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong project management abilities required.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Highly proficient with Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook; with good understanding of TikTok, Twitch, and Pinterest.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Desire for continuous improvement & learning.
- Team player who is willing to provide assistance whenever and wherever needed.
What We Offer
- Experience first hand what it’s like to be in a successful and fast-growing global company.
- See the direct impact of every partnership, project and campaign.
- The freedom to explore new ideas.
- Join a passionate young team who love to work hard and play hard together.
- Centrally located office in the heart of downtown Toronto across the street from St. Lawrence Market, and close to all public transit.
- Health benefits.
- Employee career development. We work with our employees to help them reach their fullest potential, and grow within the company.
- COVID-19 working model: Mainly work from home with the option of working in the office if preferred (have to be based in Toronto/GTA).
Nanoleaf is a technology and IoT company changing the world with the most innovative smart home solutions, taking ordinary experiences and making them extraordinary. By infusing thoughtful design and technological intelligence in our products, we are ushering in a new era of the smart home that centers around complete personalization.
Nanoleaf was founded in 2012 by three engineers wanting to shake up the lighting industry. The company now has a global presence with offices in Toronto, Shenzhen, Paris, Hong Kong and Philippines. Made up of a diverse team of passionate out-of-the-box thinking problem-solvers, Nanoleaf strives to transform and reshape the way we experience our world. We are on a mission to build an amazing global brand and team and make a positive impact on the lives of our customers and employees. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply now!
Learn more about us here:
Instagram | Twitter @nanoleaf
Youtube | Facebook: /thenanoleaf