Do you enjoy building partnerships and going for the win? Are you detail oriented and a master project manager? Then we are looking for you!
We’re an emerging startup within the smart home space and we’re looking for a self-motivated Assoc. BD Manager to help advance our channel sales as we continue expanding into a global company. You will be responsible for managing the onboarding and maintenance of major partner accounts in North America as we introduce new products and partners to our pipeline. In addition to this you will help to create growth strategies related to these product launches and work with multiple teams to hit key sales and marketing targets. One of the central aspects of the role will be centered around managing and growing our Amazon business globally.
Our Ideal candidate will have experience selling on, or managing Amazon Sellers Central accounts and Fulfilment by Amazon. They will have a tenacious attitude and a desire to always learn and grow. This role is fun and challenging and will involve learning multiple aspects of company operations. You will get to be a part of a growing business that knows how to work hard and play hard.
Please include your resume and a cover letter to be considered.
- Support VP Business Development in building strong partnerships and growing topline revenue
- Take the lead on retail partners onboarding and workflow management by working with internal and external partners
- Run daily operations and maintenance of major partner accounts and staying on top of partner request
- Grow Amazon channel business and maintain sales operations @ 100%
- Support managers to scale growth strategies, drive key business insights and build detailed execution plans
- Collaborate with finance and marketing teams to conduct profitability analysis, implement strategic plans accomplish goals on tight deadlines
- Establish processes and reporting to help streamline the BD team’s operations
- Develop a deep understanding of Nanoleaf’s business operations, including internal processes, team objectives, and long term vision
- “Be a Jack of all trades” – Engage, educate, collaborate, and problem solve
- Must be people oriented and able make effective elevator pitches.
- Experience working with Amazon Sellers Central and Amazon FBA is highly desired
- Experience with Shopify is beneficial
- Background in sales negotiations and strategy preferred; ie. working with large retailers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Jack of all trades; team player who is willing to provide assistance whenever and wherever needed.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong project management abilities required.
- Intermediate Excel skills a plus
What We Offer
- Experience first hand what it’s like to be in a successful and fast-growing global company.
- See the direct impact of every partnership, project and campaign.
- The freedom to explore new ideas.
- Join a passionate young team who love to work hard and play hard together.
- Centrally located office in the heart of downtown Toronto across the street from St. Lawrence Market, and close to all public transit.
- Health benefits.
- Employee career development. We work with our employees to help them reach their fullest potential, and grow within the company.
- COVID-19 working model: Currently working primarily remote due to covid. Office is based in downtown toronto.
Nanoleaf is a technology and IoT company changing the world with the most innovative smart home solutions, taking ordinary experiences and making them extraordinary. By infusing thoughtful design and technological intelligence in our products, we are ushering in a new era of the smart home that centers around complete personalization.
Nanoleaf was founded in 2012 by three engineers wanting to shake up the lighting industry. The company now has a global presence with offices in Toronto, Shenzhen, Paris, Hong Kong and Philippines. Made up of a diverse team of passionate out-of-the-box thinking problem-solvers, Nanoleaf strives to transform and reshape the way we experience our world. We are on a mission to build an amazing global brand and team and make a positive impact on the lives of our customers and employees. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply now!
Learn more about us here:
Instagram | Twitter @nanoleaf
Youtube | Facebook: /thenanoleaf